With our expertise in hydraulics and mechanical engineering, we are able to develop tailor-made presses for the individual needs of your company. There are no limits in press construction when it comes to areas of application. Possibilities include precise laboratory presses, high-performance surface presses and custom-made products such as drum presses and polishing disc presses. Carcase presses, waste presses and veneer presses are also part of our portfolio.
Our experienced team at S&Ü Hydraulik und Maschinenbau develops innovative and high-performance presses, which are ideally suited to the respective application. Our services include the planning, technical layout and design of presses as well as their manufacture, assembly and documentation. We also provide maintenance and servicing of the machines in order to ensure a constant high productivity.
If you are looking for a competent and experienced partner for press construction, S&Ü is your ideal partner. Contact us and find out more.
Client: Recycling plants and reconditioners
Application: Volume reduction
Semi-automatic press for metal containers in single feed.
Client: Furniture industry
Application: Assembly support for furniture production
Carcase press / assembly carousel with four assembly stations, each offset by 90° for furniture assembly. Design and paintwork as required.
- circular rotary platform
- 4 mounting frames mounted on rotary platform
- Press holders adjustable horizontally and vertically
Application: Press for polishing discs / polishing rings
Machine for the production of fabric polishing discs (polishing wheels / NC discs) with presetting for all common NC disc diameters.
- Hydraulic unit
- Chain conveyor system with inlet guide vane
- Hydraulically adjustable chassis
- Pick-up system for wheel loaders
- Pressing device
- Electrical system
Client: Steelworks / reconditioners
Application: Compaction of recycling material
Automatic press for 200 l metal containers with distribution to transport containers for recycling.
Client: Wire industry
Application: Laboratory press for quality control
Laboratory press for producing specimens during the continuous production monitoring of coated electric wires, for the forming of test specimens made of copper wire with a diameter of 5 mm and a length of 250 mm.
Specimens must be manually inserted into the two forming slots.
Client: Furniture industry
Application: Shaping parts during furniture production
- Press 150 t / RAL as required
- with press piece and 4 units of adjustable guides on the press slide
- 2 units HY cylinder / with T-slot milling grooves on the press tables
- Opening width of the press: approx. 1,600 mm / free access to the press area: approx. 1,150 mm
- Lift of the press ram: approx. 800 mm / press table size: approx. 1000 x 750 mm
- Height of lower press table: approx. 450 mm / other elements on request.